Started four years ago when two Dutchmen, Hans van Schoonhoven and Hendrik van Rhijn in Melbourne and Sydney joined forces to utilise an European idea of on-site glass crushing. Main objectives where to design and market a reliable, customer friendly machine as the major component of a full service model.
BC acquired some industry recognition (and beyond) along the way:
Best New Hospitality Product at the 2004 International Fine Food Show, Finalist at the OH&S awards in Victoria and Episode Winner on the ABC show The New Inventors.
Bottle Crusher Machine
The Bottle Crusher is ideal for Large bottle recycling that would like to reduce the amount of glass bottle waste volume by up to 85%. It is compact, self contained and operates quietly. It saves money, time and energy.
· 85% compaction ratio
· A 45 gallon trash can of bottles fits into a 5 gallon bucket
· Dumpsters needs emptied less often
· No need for trash bags
· Crushes bottles in seconds
· Changing the 5 gallon bucket instead a 32 gallon trash can allows for more time behind the bar and with customers
· No need to leave the bar area to empty trash can
· Crushed glass takes 85% less space in your dumpsters and our landfill