Composition: CaCO3 SiO2
Special quality: man-made
Place of origin: China
Functional use: As a material of glass making, feldspar is also used as ceramics industry raw materials, this part takes 30% of the whole dosage.
Feldspar is the most common ore in the earth crust and it even appears on the moon and in the aerolite。In some parts of the earth crust, 15km under the earth’s surface, feldspar accounts for 60%. Feldspar is the main component of igneous and is also common in metamorphic rock and sedimentary rock.
Feldspar is one silicate minerals which contains calcium, sodium and potassic. Populary speaking, feldspar is divided into two kinds: orthoclase (potash feldspar) and anorthose. The difference between them is the splitting included angle, orthoclase 90 degree and anorthose smaller than 90 degree.
As a material of glass making, feldspar is also used as ceramics industry raw materials, this part takes 30% of the whole dosage. Other feldspar is used in chemical, abrasives and electrode industry.
- Glass flux: feldspar is the main ingredient of blended materials in the production of glass. Feldspar is high-Al2O3 content and can het melted at lower melting point than alumina. It can deduce glass melting point and increase the total alkali.
- Ceramic body ingredient: feldspar works as backbone materials before calcination and deduces the contract and transformation because of dry, improve arid performance and short drying time. It can also improve the light-admitting quality of ceramic body.
- Glazing: glazing is mainly made up with feldspar, quartz and clay. And feldspar accounts for 10%-35%. Potash feldspar is the main raw materials in ceramic industry.
- Enamel materials: feldspar is the main gradient of enamel and takes up 20%-30%.
- Feldspar is also used as cementing agent in industries like abrasive.
Feldspar crushing plant and grinding plant
Feldspar crushing plant is used to crush feldspar block into smaller size. NFLG jaw crusher can be used as primary crusher and cone crusher can be used as secondary crusher.
Feldspar grinding plant is also called feldspar grinding machine. Feldspar grinding is the required process when size reduction of below 5-20 mm is needed. Feldspar grinding is a powdering or pulverizing process. NFLG supplies the right feldspar grinding solution to every method and application.
Based on many years’ R&D on feldspar grinding machine, and considering thousands of users’ suggestion, absorbing technology advantages from the same field abroad and domestic, organizing elite powder processing experts to investigate, research, try again and again; finally, we developed 6 series feldspar grinding plants, such as trapezium grinding machine, ultrafine grinding machine, ball mill, Raymond mill, coarse powder mill and high pressure grinding mill.
Grinding Plant is widely used in metallurgy, building materials, chemicals, mining minerals in areas which use feldspar grinding process.
Feldspar crusher is an important feldspar crushing machine in feldspar crushing plant. Feldspar crusher mainly includes feldspar jaw cursher, feldspar impact crusher, feldspar cone crusher, feldspar mobile crusher and so on.
Jaw crusher for crushing feldspar is the most widely used stone crusher becaused feldspar jaw crusher features simple structure, easy maintenance, stable performance, high efficiency and low operation cost etc. Jaw crusher usually is used as the primary crusher in feldspar crushing plant.
Impact crusher for crushing feldspar includes traditional impact crusher and hydraulic feldspar impact crusher. Feldspar cone crusher includes symons cone crusher, spring cone crusher, hydraulic cone crusher and so on. During feldspar crushing plant, NFLG can also supply vibrating feeder, vibrating screen, belt conveyor and feldspar washing machine. Feldspar crusher is your best choice in feldspar curshing plant and feldspar mining industry.