Our Business Plan Services
Service is a solemn commitment to customers from NFLG (SH, 603280), and it is also the soul of the brand that has focused on the field of engineering mixing machinery for nearly 30 years. Southern Road Machinery provides worry-free service for the entire product lifecycle, from pre-sales, in-sales, to after-sales, and is dedicated to building an excellent service brand with all its heart. Product lifecycle management refers to the management of information and processes of a product throughout its entire lifecycle, from demand, planning, design, production, marketing, use, maintenance, and disposal for reuse, supporting advanced design and manufacturing technologies such as parallel design, agile manufacturing, collaborative design and manufacturing, and networked manufacturing.
always ready to serve you.
customer service representatives
NFLG has a professional customer service team, they are 24 hours online, to provide you with one-stop services,including: service networks, products design, technical support, product complaints, service complaints, maintenance and spare parts consulting, etc., to meet your needs.
- Construction aggregates
- Mining processing
- Industrial grinding
- Green building materials
Stock preparation order checking The document coordinator verifies the equipment model, quantity, and accessories ordered by the customer in detail according to the sales contract to ensure that the inventory matches the order completely.
Factory inspection of equipment After the equipment is produced by the production system, the quality inspector inspects and records each item according to the quality inspection details to ensure the quality of each equipment to be installed.
Re-checking of packing list Before the equipment is packed and shipped, the document specialist will check the packing list again to avoid missing or under-delivering of any items.
Scientific packaging and transportation We use professional packaging and modular solutions to ensure safe and damage-free delivery of equipment during packaging and transportation.
The production capacity of the rotary crusher is between 2015-8895 tons/hour.
For the jaw crusher, the production capacity is as follows:
- PEW jaw crusher: 12-650 tons/hour.
- PE jaw crusher: 45-800 tons/hour.
- C6X jaw crusher: 160-1510 tons/hour.
For the cone crusher, the production capacity is as follows:
- HPT multi-cylinder hydraulic cone crusher: 45-1200 tons/hour.
- HST single-cylinder hydraulic cone crusher: 45-2130 tons/hour.
- CS spring cone crusher: 45-1400 tons/hour.For the impact crusher, the production capacity is as follows:
- PFW impact crusher: 70-400 tons/hour.
- PF impact crusher: 50-220 tons/hour.
- CI5X impact crusher: 250-2000 tons/hour.
- Gyratory crusher (HGT series)
- Jaw crusher (including PEW, PE, and C6X series)
- Impact crusher (including CI5X, PFW, and PF series)
- Vertical shaft impact crusher (including VSI6X, VSI5X, and VSI series)
- Cone crusher (including HPT, HST, and CS series)
- Suspension roller mill (including MB5X, MTW, and MTM series)
- Vertical grinding mill (including LM and LUM series)
- Ultrafine grinding mill (SCM series)
Large-scale complete equipment:
- VU sand-making system
- Tire-type mobile crushing station
- Crawler-type mobile crushing station (including McCloskey and K series)
- Screening equipment (including S5X and Y series)
- Feeder (including F5X, ZSW, and GF series)
- Sand washing machine (XSD series)
- Conveyor belt (including B6X and B series)
Our service scope includes:
- Free site surveying
- Material testing
- Market analysis
- Solution design
- Investment return analysis
- Delivery inspection and testing
- Site planning
- Foundation construction guidance
- Equipment installation guidance
- Production line management training
- Supply of original spare parts
- Project renovation.