iron ore mining in Western Australia, in the financial year 2008-09, accounted for 47 percent of the total value of the state’s resources, with a value of 33.56 billion. The overall value of the mineral and petroleum industry in Western Australia was A$71.3 billion in 2008-09, a 19 percent increase compared to the previous financial year.
Intierra’s maps provide critical visual insight for companies seeking investment opportunities, potential partnerships and services within the mining sector.
• Front side shows all major iron ore and magnetite mines and deposits that contain a quoted resource with detailed property table
• Reverse side highlights iron ore activity on prominent regional inserts
• General infrastructure including major cities, towns and transport over a coloured DEM base. Distribution of over 10,000 copies Providing long term exposure to decision makers in the industry through:
• Insertion in February AusIMM Bulletin.
• Circulation at other national and international mining conferences including: Mines and Money London and PDAC.
• Direct mail to Intierra’s private mailing list including 250 ASX listed financial institutions and investment houses.
• Distribution through all sponsors own PR initiatives.
• Targeted long term exposure to iron ore mining sector.
• Sponsor box on perimeter of both sides of wall map 680 x 980mm.
• Colour co-ordination of sponsor tenements, exploration projects and mines including status irrespective of size.
• Highlight significant exploration data or range of services offered.
• For further information on benefits please see reverse.