Belt conveyor systems manufactured by Tekforce Engineering are the preferred solution when reliability, adaptability and value are important.
Conveyor-belt construction is designed for versatility to suit a multitude of industries, process operations, production lines and applications requiring positive drive.
Belt systems are designed maintenance friendly which include extensive safety concepts, guarding and ‘nip’ protection features.
Units are manufactured in compact modular assemblies that are easily self-installed or Tekforce can assist with mechanical/electrical installation and integration.
Belt Conveyor Specifications
* Belt-conveyors suit conveying cartons, totes, food goods, irregular items and custom products
* Built in mild or stainless steel food conveyor belt (sanitary)
* Low maintenance, quiet operation, full warranty & support
* Typical applications include horizontal conveying or elevated areas & mezzanines
* Warehouse automation; including scan lines, sortation tables, packing areas & distribution lines
* Available in flat conveyor section, metal belt-conveyor, ‘in-motion weighing’, roller deck, conveyor corner segments, diverter modules, mini-conveyors & trough belt design
* Standard widths range from 100mm to 1000mm, plus custom widths available
* Options include cleated & profile belts for inclines, custom conveyors, plastic injection parts and loose materials.
* Manufactured to Australian Standards, Conveyor-belt-safety requirements