Cone crushers Features & Benefits
• duty design for extended life
• Automated crusher control package
• Hydraulic power unit
• Package lube system (air or water cooled)
• Innovative hydraulic tramp release system
• Heavy duty 2-speed electric adjustments drive motor
• User-friendly touch screen display for crusher operations, diagnostics and vitals monitoring
FLSmidth Cone Crushers Introduction
FLSmidth brought together a team of the most experienced and innovative individuals in crusher design and technology to develop the Raptor High Performance cone crusher – the most advanced cone crusher in the world. FLSmidth has a team of people passionately committed to bringing leading edge crusher design technology coupled with a proactive philosophy on customer service and support.
FLSmidth’s Raptor crusher, is the result of extensive research conducted with the most important part of our design team, you, the operators in mind. We gathered valuable input from mining and quarry operations of all sizes from all over the country and integrated
your best ideas into the Raptor Cone Crusher. From its extra heavy duty, high-grade steel main frame to its leading edge automated control package, the Raptor was designed to keep you crushing efficiently for decades to come.
Engineered, manufactured and completely quality tested through competent suppliers – FLSmidth is committed to making the Raptor line of crushers a clear choice for aggregate and mining customers.
Utilizing one of the most modern foundry facilities in the world along with advanced CNC machining technology, FLSmidth is able to produce premium component parts that are manufactured to uniquely exacting levels of precision and accuracy. The Raptor delivers high performance crushing in a rugged, dependable, automated machine.
FLSmdith ABON, has been based in Australia since the company started in the mid 1960‘s, manufacturing sizing and crushing equipment to an ever widening range of industries in the broad sphere of minerals handling and minerals process activities.
The FLSmidth ABON sizer range utilizes a combination of low roll speed / high torque and tooth profiles to arrive at the specified end product sizes with a minimum of fines production. Actual size of each machine is built to suit each application.
The FLSmidth ABON manufacturing facility in Melbourne, Australia includes a pilot plant for research and development on various ore types based on the clients requirements.
The FLSmidth ABON product range consists of:
• Primary low speed sizers/crushers in twin roll formats for primary ROM reductions in coal, minerals and industrial applications.
• Secondary low speed sizers/ crushers for secondary ROM reductions.
• Tertiary and Quaternary low speed sizers/crushers in twin and single roll formats for tertiary and quaternary reductions.
• Sampling sizers/crushers for laboratory and sampling station size reductions at small tonnages.