Introduction of cement production line and cement equipments. NFLG provides you with cement mill and raw mill for your cement plant.
Portland Cement-making Production Flow
1) limestone crusher; 2) Limestone prehomogenizing yard; 3) Batch calculation; 4) Additive; 5) Crusher; 6) Additive yard; 7) Dust collection; 8)Raw mill; 9) Homogenization silo; 10) Feeding calculation; 11) preheater ; 12) Humidifier tower; 13) Rotary kiln; 14) Cooler; 15) Raw coal; 16) Coal yard; 17) Electric precipitator; 18) coal mill ; 19) Burgy precipitator; 20) Clinker silo; 21) High pressure grinding roll; 22) ball mill ; 23) Gypsum; 24) Cement precipitator; 25) Cement storage; 26) Packer; 27) car stowage; 28) car loader; 29) train stowage; 30) port silo; 31) bulk cement
Portland cement production line and cement equipment :
1. Cement crushing
During cement producing process, most raw materials, such as limestone, clay, coal and iron ore , should be firstly crushed into smaller size, typically to below 50 mm, which is required by cement grinding mill to increase production efficiency. Because materials of fine and uniform granularity can reduce cement mill’s load, then cement mill can work with high productivity and quality.
NFLG provide you with high quality crushers specially designed for cement plant, such as cement jaw crusher , cement impact crusher , cement cone crusher and cement vertical crusher. We will recommend you the best suitable crusher models and types for you cement plant according to your raw material’s hardiness, input size, and your required production capacity.
2. Prehomogenization of raw materials
After crushing, some or all of the raw materials are then roughly blended by material piling machine in a “prehomogenization pile” where there are many parallel material bed of same thickness. Next, the raw materials are ground together in a rawmill. Accurately controlled proportions of each material are delivered onto the belt by weigh-feeders.
3. Raw mix preparation
In the case of a dry cement production process, it takes three tons of raw mix (including raw materials, fuels, clinker, mixture, gypsum etc) to produce one ton of Portland cement. You need to control the fineness of raw mix which is specified in terms of the size of the largest particles, so that less than 5%-15% by mass of particles of the raw mix exceed 90 μm in diameter, which is very important for completing the chemical reactions in the kiln, and for ensuring the mix is homogeneous.
To ensure that there are no larger particles in the raw mix, you will need raw mill to grind the raw materials into fine powder of required size. NFLG can provide you with raw mills of different models and capacities, such as ball mill and vertical mill , suitable both for dry process as well as wet process.
4. Raw mixture homogenization, preheating and predecomposition
In case of a dry cement producing process, the raw mixture homogenization system plays the role of stabilize the kiln input composition. The preheater is used, in the place of rotary kiln, to preheat and partially decompose the raw mixture, in order to shorten rotary kiln length.
(1) Raw mixture dispersion. 80% of the heat transfer process takes place in the pipeline entrance. The raw materials fed in pre-heater move up with the airflow and get dispersed.
(2) Gas-Solids Separation. As it enters into cyclone muff with powder, the airflow has to spiral and move down meanwhile until it arrives at the end of the cone then upwards and discharges from vent pipe.
(3) Predecomposition. The predecomposition process improves the decomposition ration in kiln to more than 90%, which is good for large-scale production.
5. Formation of clinker
After the predecompositon, the raw mixture is convoyed to rotary kiln for calcinations. It is heated and decomposited there, with a series of phase reaction, with temperatures increasing over the length of the cylinder up to a peak temperature of 1400-1450 °C. Here we get clinker as the resulting material. On cooling, it is conveyed to cement mill.
6. Cement grinding
Usually, you will need to add a quantity (2-8%, but typically 5%) of calcium sulfate to the clinker and the mixture you get should be finely grounded to form the finished cement powder, if you want to achieve the desired setting qualities in the finished product.
In this case, you will need cement mills for cement grinding. NFLG provides you with the best qualified professional cement ball mill for your cement plant. Click here to know more about our ball mill.
7. Cement packaging
The cement will be delivered to end-users either in bags or as bulk powder.