The common rare earth processing equipment comprises a crusher, excavator, jigging equipment, shaker, spiral, chute, bulldozers and pressure water guns etc. NFLG is a professonal crushing machine manufacturer, we can provide the rare earth ore jaw crusher , impact crusher , cone crusher , mobile crushing station equipments. If you need to buy rare earth crushing equipments, welcome to inquire or through the website online customer service consulting.
RARE EARTH ORE PROCESSING
NFLG provides a comprehensive range of test work capabilities including bacterial leaching, crushing, screening, grinding, ultra fine grinding, gravity, magnetic & electrostatic separation, solvent extraction, electro winning, flotation, pressure leaching, pressure oxidation, pressure acid leach and cyanide speciation. Pre-feasibility studies, on-site diagnostic metallurgical services, environmental testing and analytical services are also included in our range of capabilities.
Testwork programmes generally commence with initial scoping tests (batch tests) covering a range of possible unit operations in a potential flowsheet. Specific unit operations and procedures are then selected for more detailed testing, eventually followed by locked cycle or continuous testing of a particular flowsheet.
Rare Earth Ore Crushing
A range of jaw, rolls and cone crushers up to a 300 x 200 mm jaw crusher for bulk samples is available. A range of screens is also available for closed circuit crushing to minimize fines formation.
Jaw crusher is usually used as primary crushing equipent or machinery in rare earth ore processing plants including stationary series and mobile series. NFLG can supply you PE series jaw crusher and JCE series jaw crusher with European curshing technology addopted world-level. Sometimes, according to the crushing purchase, we called these ore crushers as rare earth ore jaw crusher, rare earth ore cone crusher, rare earth impact crusher etc.
Rare Earth Ore Grinding
Small laboratory rod/ball mills, 5 L – 20 L.
Pilot rod/ ball mill 550 x 1550 mm.
Pilot ball mill 900 x 900 mm.
Batch stirred mill (Metprotech) for fine milling (7 L).
Pilot stirred mill (Metprotech) for continuous fine milling (50 L).
We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying of the one of finest quality Wet grinding mill used for mineral < 5microns products. The product is fabricated using finest grade raw materials under stringent supervision of our team of experts, ensures excellent results. These low cost machines are available in numerous models with capability of producing up to 2 microns products d97 with capacity ranges from 200kg/hr – 5 mt/hr. NFLG can supply you dry ball mill and wet ball mill according to the grinding process or ball mill working style.
1. Batch flotation; dedicated laboratory incorporating grinding mills, 3 x Agitair cells, 1 x Essa cell, 1 x column cell.
2. Bulk batch flotation; 2 x 30 L Agitair cells.
3. Continuous Pilot flotation; an integrated pilot plant is available incorporating belt feeder , mills, classifier, conditioners, flotation cells (various sizes from 0.5 L to 30 L), slurry pumps, reagent dosing pumps, filter, water pumps, etc. This is a very versatile facility and can operate between 20 kg/h and 250 kg/h of feed approximately.
4. Gravity concentration; a range of centrifugal concentrators, tables, jigs, spirals and elutriators.
5. Magnetic Concentration; Equipment includes an induced magnetic roll (IMR) and a crossbelt for dry separation, a Davis Tube, wet drum separators, a high intensity rare earth separator, a batch wet high intensity separator (WHIMS) and a continuous carousel WHIMS.
1. Batch pug roasting up to 300ºC is carried out in electrically heated steel pots.
2. Batch roasting up to 1150ºC is done using two muffle furnaces (batches up to 1 kg).
3. A rotary furnace / kiln for temperatures up to 1200ºC, with a working volume of 2 L and the ability to control the gaseous atmosphere (a pilot rotary kiln is available for hire in Perth).
4. A wide range of leaching equipment is available to suit most purposes. Tanks of various sizes (some in stainless steel and others cooled) fitted with agitators and heaters are regularly used for both acid and alkaline leaching in batch and continuous mode. A purpose built vessel is available for caustic fusion to carry out 100 kg scale batch work.
5. SGS has a state-of-the-art integrated continuous pressure leaching pilot plant. The plant consists of four titanium reactors each of 6.5 L working capacity. Associated with the plant are other tanks for neutralisation, precipitation, settling, etc. Further details of this comprehensive facility are appended.
6. Two batch pressure-leaching autoclaves (each of about 4 L capacity) are also available.
Solid Liquid Separation
1. The following equipment is available:
2. Batch pressure filters and vacuum filters (Continuous belt filters are available on hire from a supplier in Perth).
3. Vacuum pan filter 600 x 600 mm
4. Six or seven stage continuous CCD circuit; feed rate approximately 10 – 20 L/h.
Most purification testwork involves oxidation and or redox adjustment or pH adjustment and precipitation/separation of an undesirable element as an insoluble compound or complex. (eg. Iron as ferric hydroxide). The reactors and settlers incorporated in the leaching pilot plant are regularly used for this type of work.
Precipitation or Solvent Extraction
Precipitation is conducted using similar equipment to that for purification.
Rare Earth Ore Solvent Extraction:
1. A wide range of SX equipment from batch shake-out to continuous pilot plant is available.
2. Batch testing is done in thermostat-controlled vessels (usually 0.5 L – 2 L) using mixers under controlled mass transfer conditions.
3. Continuous testing is done on a fully integrated rig (mixers 0.25 L – 2.0 L) with the circuit designed to suit the particular application. Accurate flow control is achieved using electronically controlled metering pumps. Complex circuits incorporating multi-stages of extraction, scrubbing and stripping can be set up.
4. Additional equipment includes deep settlers for estimation of settling area.
5. A pulsed SX column (75 mm diameter x 4 m high) is available.
6. SGS operates a dedicated in-house analytical facility, including wet chemical analyses, Leco furnace and AAS.
7. During the operation of continuous pilot plants, the approach is to provide fast turnaround off- line assays for control purposes. Since the purpose of pilot testing is to operate at steady state for extended periods, the main focus is on accurate control of parameters like flow, level, temperature, etc, and sampling.
RELEVANT JOBS CARRIED OUT
The following is a list of relevant jobs:
Recovery of rare earths, CeO2, mixed rare earths, polishing powder from an Australian deposit.
Unit operations: desliming, flotation, dewatering, pre-leaching, caustic cracking, acid leaching, purification of solution, precipitation. Batch Testwork and continuous pilot plant.
Recovery of rare earths, zirconium/hafnium and tantalum/niobium from an Australian deposit.
Unit operations: fine grinding, pug roasting, leaching, solvent extraction, precipitation and ion exchange.
Recovery of rare earths from a Spanish deposit.
Unit operations: fine grinding, cracking, leaching, solvent extraction/ion exchange.
Recovery of niobium from a European deposit.
Unit operations: fine grinding, cracking, leaching, solvent extraction, precipitation.
Recovery of vanadium from Australian deposits.
Unit operations: fine grinding, roast/leach, pressure leach, purification of solution, precipitation and possibly solvent extraction.
Solvent extraction separation of zinc and cobalt.
Unit operations: pressure leach, purification of solution, solvent extraction piloting.
Solvent extraction separation of various base metals.
Unit operations: pressure leach, purification of solution, solvent extraction.
Flotation of apatite: fatty acid flotation of phosphate rock from Australian deposit.
Flotation of magnesite: fatty acid flotation of magnesite from Australian deposits.
Flotation of graphite: flotation of graphite with various collectors including fatty acids.