Linear vibrating screen is mainly used for screening and classification of powdery and granular materials. It is widely used in plastic, abrasive, chemical, pharmaceutical, building materials, grain, carbon, chemical fertilizer and other industries.
The structure of linear vibrating screen is mainly composed of feed inlet, cover, screen, screen frame, box, spring, vibrating motor and so on.
The linear vibrating screen is driven by a double vibrating motor, and the two motors move synchronously in reverse (opposite direction). When the motor rotates, the exciting force produced cancels each other in the direction parallel to the axis of the motor, and superimposed into a resultant force in the direction perpendicular to the axis of the motor, so the trajectory of the screen machine is a straight line.
When choosing a linear vibrating screen, the following elements should be taken into account:
- 1. The screen panel length. The length of the screening surface represents the fineness of the screening. The longer the screen, the higher the fineness of the screening.
- 2. The screen panel width. The width of the screen determines the output of the screening, the larger the width, the higher the output.
- 3. The choice of motor. The vibrating motor is one of the important accessories of the linear vibrating screen. The working efficiency, exciting force and power of the motor are all related to the screening efficiency and accuracy. The power of the motor can be selected according to the working frequency and exciting force.
- 4. Exciting force adjustment. The exciting force is the main factor affecting the productivity of the vibrating screen, the increase of the exciting force increases the productivity of the material, the blocking rate decreases with the increase of the exciting force, and the magnitude of the exciting force has a great influence on the linear vibrating screen.
- 5. A powerful manufacturer. Must have a sound after-sales service mechanism, can provide timely after-sales service and accessories support.